Are you ready to make a lasting impact on students in our local communities? The Talent Link can help you connect with local schools in ways that will benefit our current and future workforce. Your role in business/industry makes you uniquely qualified to help today’s students and educators learn about careers and connect classroom learning with real-life experiences.
It’s up to you and your employer to determine the role you want to play, what school or grade level you want to work with, and the time and resources you can commit.
Partnerships can impact your company by:
- Familiarizing students with your workplace,
- Providing opportunities to share information about careers in your high demand areas,
- Helping educators understand your company, employee expectations, and roles,
- Guiding lessons related to your work and workplace to help students better understand why and what is being taught,
- Enabling your company to have an impact on professional training opportunities,
- Impacting future workplace skills development by sharing your company’s expectations,
- and much more!
There are great ways to get involved. Remember, you don’t have to do it all. But one thing is certain, if every business made a commitment to partnering with education in some small way, there is no limit to the knowledge and information that could be shared, and to the number of students who can enter the workplace with better skills and understanding.
Find out how to impact the future workforce by helping educators and students be :